California FinTech Achieve lands $225m debt facility
Achieve, a California-based FinTech which provides digital personal finance solutions, has secured a $225m debt facility.
The final project of khaula and fatima submitted to SIR Haider Rizvi
DON’T BE FOOLED BY THE CURRENT GALA PRICE – Gala Games Price Target 2023 + Latest Gala News
In this video, I have rounded up the latest Gala news and how it will impact the gala blockchain, ecosystem and price for the gala token. Gala Games is a
Web3 gaming project. Gala Games will airdrop GALA v2 tokens to all GALA holders on May 15th. Gala Games has also entered into a strategic partnership with Huobi Global!
S U B S C R I B E
Want to see more from Finpact?
Hit that subscribe button below
B U S I N E S S E N Q U I R I E S
Email me on: [email protected]
This content is for education and entertainment purposes only. Annika does not provide tax or investment advice. The information is being given by Annika is the her opinion based on her experiences without consideration of the investment goals, risk appetite, or financial circumstances of any specific investor and might not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. Cryptocurrency assets can go up and down in value and cryptocurrencies are unregulated in the UK. Capital gains tax are payable on cryptocurrency profits once annual tax free allowances are exhausted. There may also be buying and selling fees. Cryptocurrencies are very risky assets, capital is at risk!
Why Many FinTech Startups Fail
Are you planning to leave the bank and start FinTech company? Watch this video first
Podcast 425: Brad Stroh of Achieve
The pioneers in the fintech lending space are now well-established companies that have been in business for 15 years or more. Many millions of customers have been served and yet many (most?) consumers are still struggling with their finances. One of these pioneers is working hard to change that.
Peter Renton’s next guest on the Fintech One-on-One podcast is Brad Stroh, the Co-CEO and Co-Founder of Achieve (formerly known as Freedom Financial). Achieve has quietly become one of the largest fintech lenders in the country, with a focus on helping consumers who are experiencing financial challenges. While this is the first time Peter has had one of the co-founders on the show, a few years ago Peter interviewed the then-head of their asset management division, Joe Toms.
In this podcast you will learn:
– The founding story of Achieve.
– Why the company did not launch as a digital-first business.
– How they differentiate their personal loan business.
– Why they expanded into home equity loans.
– How their debt resolution products works.
– Why they developed two mobile apps for consumers.
– How Bills.com fits into their product suite.
– Why they decided to rebrand from Freedom Financial to Achieve.
– How their core customer struggles with debt.
– The root causes for these debt struggles.
– The impact inflation has had on loan demand.
– Brad’s view on financial literacy and how to improve that.
– Their approach to the capital markets and why they remain active in securitization.
– His vision for the future of Achieve.
Fintech Nexus: https://www.fintechnexus.com/
Fintech Nexus News: https://news.fintechnexus.com/
Social Media: @Fintechnexus
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@fintechnexus?lang=en
LendIt Fintech is now Fintech Nexus.